Rug Cleaning in Surrey
We now professionally clean, repair and restore rugs for residents throughout Surrey. We extended our service to Surrey after building up a long list of commercial clients in London who's staff were regularly asking us to pick-up their rugs from the area. We now clean and repair rugs in Surrey with free pick-up and delivery.
Why Our Rug Cleaning Is The Safest & Most Thorough In Surrey
Oriental rugs, whether they are wool or silk, must go through specialist processes to ensure that they are cleaned safely and thoroughly.
- Pre-Inspection & Rug Dye Testing Every rug we wash first goes through a rigorous inspection to identify any pre-existing conditions which could affect the wash stage. We also test every colour in the rug for dye stability. Some rugs have colours which will migrate during cleaning and so we stabilise the dyes in these rugs prior to washing.
- Dry Soil Removal Your rug's biggest enemy is dry soil. It works it's way down into the foundation of your rug and wears down the fibres as you walk on it. Our rug dusting process removes all the dry soil before any water touches the rug.
- Cold Wash Using Mild Detergents We wash all rugs using only cold water and mild detergents because alkalinity and heat can cause dyes to migrate. We use soft brushes when washing the rugs, either mechanically or by hand depending on the structural integrity of the foundation and fringes.
- Controlled Drying Quick drying minimises the risk of browning and dye bleed. After the rug rinse process, rugs are hung to dry in our controlled drying room. We regulate the humidity and airflow for maximum drying efficiency to safely dry rugs overnight .
Some Rugs Require Specialist Cleaning Treatments
We also offer emergency rug treatments such as urine decontamination, moth control, anti-stain care and dye-bleed correction.
- Urine Decontamination Rugs contaminated with urine must be neutralised speedily to stabilise the colours in the rug and remove odours. Our rug urine decontamination treatment is guaranteed to remove harmful pet urine which becomes alkaline and can cause serious damage to a wool or silk rug if left untreated.
- Moth Control Moths can and will literally eat through your rug if left to do so. If your rug is already infested with moths or is going into storage then our rug moth control treatment is essential. We can repair moth damaged rugs by colour matching the face yarns and reweaving into the moth eaten areas.
- Anti-Stain Treatment Natural wool and silk rugs which are laid in high traffic areas or areas where food is consumed can be protected with our rug anti-stain protector treatment This is a specialist fluorocarbon protector treatment which seals the wool or silk fibres, giving added protection in case of spillages. The treatment minimises the absorbency of the pile giving you extra time to soak up spillages in emergency situations. The treatment is completely invisible and does not alter the feel or texture of the rug in any way.
- Dye-Bleed Correction We offer a dye-bleed correction service to insurance companies' clients who have water damaged rugs.
What Some Of Our Clients Have To Say About Our Rug Cleaning Service In Surrey
“"A very personal service. We will continue to use you ”
Annabelle Price - Prince's Drive, Oxshott, Surrey, KT22
“Nick & Dasos are bursting with passion for their industry. They came recommended by more than one colleague. Outstanding service, always ”
Jeremy Black - Harpesford Avenue, Virginia Water, Surrey, GU25
“Perfect results every time ”
Angela Shakleton - Oatlands Avenue, Weybridge, Surrey KT13
“Professional approach & good information. It's obvious you care as much about your customers as you do about their rugs ”
Irene Goldberg - Burwood Road, Walton-On-Thames, Surrey, KT12
The Persian Rug Cleaning Company is a professional restoration service offering rug cleaning and repair in London
Professional rug cleaners specialising in natural wool and silk carpets
Rug cleaners Surrey
GU25, KT10, KT11, KT12, KT13, KT14, KT15, KT16, KT17, KT18, KT20, KT21, KT22, KT23, KT24, KT7, KT8, RH1, RH2, RH3, RH4, RH5, RH6, RH7, RH8, RH9, SM7, TN16, TW16, GU1, GU2, GU3, GU4, GU5, GU6, GU7, GU8, GU9, GU12, GU15, GU16, GU17, GU18, GU19, GU20, GU21, GU22, GU23, GU24, GU26, GU27
Esher, Weybridge, Cobham, Walton-on-Thames, Hersham, St George's Hill, Virginia Water, Wentworth, Byfleet, West Byfleet, Woking, Oxshott, Leatherhead, Runnymede, Long Ditton, Claygate, Hinchley Wood, Weston Green, Addlestone, Woodham, Longcross, Chertsey, Epsom, Ewell, Headley, Kingswood, Tadworth, Walton-on-the-Hill, Ashtead, Fetcham, Bookham, Effingham, East Horsley, West Horsley, Thames Ditton, East Molesey, West Molesey, Redhill, Reigate, Betchworth, Dorking, Horley, Norwood Hill, Leigh, Lingfield, Oxted, Tandridge, Godstone, Banstead, Sunbury-on-Thames, Staines, Egham, Laleham, Englefield Green, Guildford, Cranleigh, Godalming, Waverley, Farnham, Camberley, Lightwater, Surrey Heath, Bagshot, Windlesham, Pyrford, Hindhead, Haslemere